Hello everyone and happy Monday!

It was good to see all of you last week during CommuniCon. I don’t know about you, but I learned a TON!

Deborah Crawford, our new VCR, would like to send an introductory message to campus that includes a section highlighting faculty and student research that continued despite the restrictions of our quarantine this spring. She would like to share good news about non-STEM fields as well, since these research areas don’t traditionally get as much coverage.

Do any of you have interesting research projects or stories from your colleges/departments during Q4 FY20 (March-June)? It would be a bonus if they relate to COVID-19 in any way.

My deadline is later this afternoon as she would like to send the message tomorrow. Sorry for the quick turnaround!

Thank you all in advance,

Erin

signature_622489298

Erin Chapin