Happy Big Orange Friday, communicators!

With students starting to move in this weekend and more faculty and staff returning to campus, it’s more important than ever that we come together as Volunteers to help keep Rocky Top safe and protect one another during the pandemic.

To communicate this key message to our campus community, a committee representing several units on campus has developed a campus-wide health and wellness campaign, some of which you may have already seen in our campus newsletters and on our main UT social media accounts.

In order for this campaign to be successful, we need your help. Attached is a communications toolkit that includes a campaign overview, key messages, timing, guidelines for how you can help promote the campaign, and creative assets available to download on the Google drive.

Thank you for your help, and please me know if you have any questions.

Emily Corum
Senior Project Manager

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing