Hi Campus Communicators,
    Thank you for the leads you sent for a roundup in July about faculty stepping up<https://news.utk.edu/2020/07/21/faculty-staff-innovative-support/> to find new ways to support students.
    On a fast turnaround, we want to give students some tips on being successful in the hybrid/online environment.  We're thinking that some of your graduate students might be good sources for tips for undergrads, since they know the ways of the world  🙂 .
    Any leads or names of GTAs are appreciated, especially if you have heard an anecdote about a tip that helped a student, say, over the summer or last spring.
    Please email me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks so much,
Brooks
BROOKS CLARK
Writer, News & Information, Alumni Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building
Knoxville, TN 37996