Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: Bumgarner, Natalie Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:38 AM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: For MG Listserv: TDA Statement and Guidance for Seeds

Good morning all,

We know that there have been several social media reports in the last few days about seeds arriving that were not ordered. In fact, we are starting to get reports from TN gardeners as well that they have received such envelopes. The Tennessee Department of Agriculture is certainly aware of this issue and is in discussions with APHIS about proper procedures and next steps. We don't have complete information yet, but I wanted to forward this email from the Public Affairs Dept. at TDA to let you know what they know at this time.

We'll pass along any additional information as it becomes available. Have a good week,  Natalie