[External Email]

RFP Closes July 22!

RFP closes Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

"Like the Ceiling Cant Hold Us: Sharing Innovations in Libraries"

In times of adversity, libraries and information professionals have been drivers of innovation in their organizations and communities.

By collaborating and initiating outward, libraries are adapting and creating new services, programs, experiences, and platforms for users. You're invited to join us online September 23rd for our one-day conference and learn how libraries are innovating in the current landscape. As always, registration is free for members! Early-bird ends September 11.

Are you an innovator? Taking challenges head on and adapting?

Are you establishing, retooling, or redefining programs and initiatives in your organization? Creating new services or content and delivering in new and unique ways? We want to hear from you. Submit your proposal by July 22.

Registration Fees

 Amigos Member | FREE

Library School Student | $45

EARLY BIRD Non-Member | Individual - $129 | Group - $249

Amigos Library Services | www.amigos.org

Amigos Library Services | 4901 LBJ Fwy, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75244