[External Email]

Join us for this August course!

Event Planning 101

This course consists of two two-hour sessions:

·     Tuesday, August 18, 2020 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT

·     Thursday, August 20, 2020 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT

Early bird $avings end Wednesday, July 28!

As librarians, we plan programs for our patrons every day, but what about when you've been tasked with planning a large-scale event such as a conference, awards gala, or a fundraising dinner? Event planning can be a monumental task, but setting goals and planning well in advance are keys to pulling off a successful event.

This course will cover the roles and expectations of the event planner and the planning process. We will also discuss:

·     Event management

·     Budgeting

·     Evaluation

·     How to be prepared for if or when things go wrong, including tips on moving in-person events to be virtual events

·     Tools that you may utilize during the event planning process

Regards,

Jodie Borgerding

Continuing Education Services Manager

800-843-8482, ext. 2897

Amigos Library Services

See what's happening on our social sites:

Amigos Library Services | 4901 LBJ Fwy, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75244

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with