Dear IS PhD Students,

By now, I know many of you have seen Provost Zomchick’s announcement (or the announcements of others) that I have been appointed Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs at the University.

I am very excited about this new appointment and all the opportunities it will bring.  I am also very proud to represent our School and the information sciences at this level.

My new appointment begins on August 1st.  Dean Wirth is working on a leadership transition plan and we will share that with you soon.

I remain available to you at any time, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Diane
---
Diane Kelly, PhD (she/her/hers)
Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882
Zoom:  https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/5595360815

[facebook30]<https://www.facebook.com/UTKSIS/>       [instagramupdated] <https://www.instagram.com/utk_sis/>        [twitter30] <https://twitter.com/UTKSIS>        [linkedinlogo30] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/utksis/>
[spacer]
[School of Information Sciences - Shortcut-2Line]<https://www.sis.utk.edu/>