Dear IS PhD Students,

By now, I know many of you have seen Provost Zomchick’s announcement (or the announcements of others) that I have been appointed Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs at the University.

I am very excited about this new appointment and all the opportunities it will bring.  I am also very proud to represent our School and the information sciences at this level.

My new appointment begins on August 1st.  Dean Wirth is working on a leadership transition plan and we will share that with you soon.

I remain available to you at any time, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Diane

---

Diane Kelly, PhD (she/her/hers)
Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882
Zoom:  https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/5595360815

facebook30       instagramupdated       twitter30       linkedinlogo30
spacer
School of Information Sciences - Shortcut-2Line