Dear folks:

The College is holding a town hall meeting today (3:30-5pm) to assist with giving us an update on safety precautions being taken in preparing for fall semester.  I got confirmation at Dept Heads meeting yesterday that all of us (staff, faculty, and students) are welcome to attend via Zoom (link is below).

Thank for your time,

Derek Alderman

From: Arts and Sciences Tenure-Line Faculty <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Theresa Lee, Dean
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [AS_FACTL] Invitation to College Town Hall Meeting - Friday, July 24, 3:30-5:00pm

Greetings! Please join me for a college town hall meeting on Friday, July 24, from 3:30-5:00pm.  Brian Gard, Director of Emergency Management, and Dr. Spencer Gregg, Director of Student Health, will speak about safety precautions that are in place as we return to campus. They will also discuss and answer specific questions you may have about identifying those who are sick and tracking contacts. The zoom link for this meeting is https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/92124204203, passcode 419035.

Terri

THERESA M. LEE, Ph.D.

Dean, College of Arts and Sciences

Professor, Department of Psychology

She, her, hers

College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

312 Ayres Hall

1403 Circle Drive

Knoxville, TN 37996-1330

www.artsci.utk.edu

Office:    865-974-4377

E-mail:    [log in to unmask]

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

“CREATING A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR EXCELLENCE”