Hey way to go my only Man Crush!!!!

Cheers,

Robert

Robert A. Washington-Allen
Associate Professor of Agriculture
Environmental Tomography & Emerging Technologies Laboratory
Department of Agriculture, Veterinary, and Rangeland Science (AVRS)
College of Agriculture, Biotechnology, & Natural Resources (CABNR)
University of Nevada, Reno
Mail Stop 202
1664 North Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89557
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +1-979-571-4330

From the Rivals & Discovers of the Calculus:

"God has chosen the world that is the most perfect,that is to say, the one that is at the same time the simplest in hypotheses and the richest in phenomena."
— Leibniz

"I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."
--- Isaac Newton