Good afternoon!

The Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education is hosting its annual conference ONLINE this year, June 8 - 19th! AALHE members and non-members from around the US and the world have attended AALHE conferences in the past, including assessment professionals and administrators from colleges and universities invested in strengthening assessment as a tool for learning in higher education. Click here for a full conference schedule, including all live events (starting on page 30).

To login: Please visit https://aalhe.connectedcommunity.org/home and use the institutional profile information below to contribute to discussion boards, and download information and resources:

Email: [log in to unmask]
Password: aalheMay!2020

Please note: This institutional login is not meant to be used for joining the Zoom live sessions associated with this conference. To join live sessions, please email Lorna Keach ([log in to unmask]to request your individual profile to be added under the umbrella of our institution’s profile

If I can be of any further assistance in this matter, do not hesitate to write or call 865-300-1438 for more immediate assistance.

Happy conferencing!

Ashley M. Browning, M.A.

Compliance System Coordinator
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville