[External Email]
YALSA seeks<https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/zJXcSf5upe721I8F66fN> article proposals for its journal, Young Adult Library Services (YALS)'s Fall 2020 issue, themed Trauma Informed Teen Services. This issue will inform readers of trauma-informed teen services, practices, and approaches from various disciplines and experiences that include all types of trauma, including most recently, COVID-19, and beyond. Learn<https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/zJXcSf5upe721I8F66fN> more and submit<https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/zJXcSf5upe721I8F66fN> by June 30.

Anna Lam
Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA)

ALA's new address:
225 N Michigan Ave
Suite 1300
Chicago, IL 60601