[External Email]

In case you didn’t know, there are some upcoming ACT testing dates – June 13th and July 18th!  If your library isn’t open or just offering curbside, there are still online resources available for free through TEL (www.tntel.info) for students to get some practice in! The ACT ebook has 4 practice tests that can be printed out if your students have limited internet access.

I’ve attached some posts that you can easily share on your own social media accounts.

Caption: The Tennessee Electronic Library gives you free access to ACT prep materials, including timed practice tests, through the Testing & Education Reference Center. Visit tntel.info and sign up for a free TERC account to start practicing!

A direct link to the ACT page can be found at https://www.galesupport.com/telGeo/geo.php?link=https://find.galegroup.com/menu/start?userGroupName=tel_s_tsla&prod=TERC&hub=act

This summer, I am happy to report that Brianna Surratt has joined Team TEL as a summer intern. She’s a student at University of South Carolina with an interest in digital humanities. We are going to be working together to create social posts and blog posts that can easily be use across the state to highlight some of the great resources in TEL. If you have any ideas and suggestions of specific resources that you think need some digital promotion, just let me know!

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

403 7th Avenue North

Nashville, TN 37243

Phone: 615-532-4627

Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline