[External Email]

Hello!

Please find attached an updated eligible list, another copy of the application, and the Prosys cost sheet so that all bits and pieces are together at least on one email.  The deadline to apply is June 15th.

Please note, for any items that may have a yearly cost, for example a single annual bill for hotspots, or a Zoom annual subscription, the invoice will need to have the dates of service included, and we will only be able to use dates that are within the start and end dates of your contract (which is April 21, 2020 – May 31, 2021).  Any annual invoice that ends after May 31, 2021 would be prorated to only reimburse for the allowable dates.

Regarding hotspots, if you already have them in place, are not part of the TOP Grant, and you do not charge your patrons to check them out, you can put those invoices towards this grant if you want to as part of your application.  I bring this up, since there may be some instances where you may find they are on back order or unavailable.

Feel free to e-mail your application in (I can work on them quicker that way), or you can either fax or mail them in.

Just in case you’d like to listen to the webinar about the grant - https://sostsla.adobeconnect.com/pfywi9pqilpx/

As always, if you have any additional questions about eligible items, the application, or the grant in general, please let me know.

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline