From: March, Greg <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 12:48 PM
To: Horn, Sally P <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Now Online: The Royal Geographical Society Archive Collection

Hi Sally,

Trial access has been set up for Royal Geographical Society Digital Archive.  https://libguides.utk.edu/databases/54956296 .

This trial is available till August 27th and can be found on the Database Trial page, Database A-Z list, and One Search.  Please share with your department.

Best,

-Greg

Gregory H. March

Map & Government Information Librarian

Associate Professor

University of Tennessee

Hodges Library

Research Guides – Anthropology, Earth & Planetary Sciences, Geography, Maps, Government
Tennessee Committee on Geographic Names