Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers,

I was contacted by a recruiter today looking for a GIS system analyst in Chattanooga. If you are interested, but don’t think you’re qualified, scroll down to the bottom of the email, they can’t afford what they want so it could be a good opportunity to get into an organization and grow.

Stay Safe - MC

From: Brent Herriman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:40 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Intro - Network

Absolutely – below is a breakdown of the role/responsibilities. It will be a contract position for at least 1 year. My firm also offers benefits and PTO to all contractors as well. Thanks so much for your help!

Day to Day operations of DI3:

25%

Systems Enhancement, GIS Mapping

25%

Meetings, Presentation, Educational

25%

Coordinating intelligence links with federal, state, and private entities

25%

An IT System Analyst is critical to the operation of the TBI/TMPTF to plan, design, and develop informational based networks to provide state of the art automated intelligence systems (including DI3for the TDDTF to assist LE with drug investigations statewide; develop plans for acquisition, installation, and maintenance of the network; acquire additional hardware and software; install, test, and conduct initial startup of new or revised investigative systems; upgrade hardware and software; utilize software and hardware tools in identifying and diagnosing problems and factors affecting network performance; perform security audits to prevent unauthorized use of the network resources while defining and implementing security over the network using system security programs; download from remote servers and establish network node name, network addresses, node types, required privileges and ancillary hardware and software necessary for investigative capabilities; responsible for pertinent training of systems and procedures in addition to processing and storing tens of thousands of records; define parameters of network configuration databases, and memory requirements, use network control programs to test for fault isolation using node level tests, and analyze and evaluate vendor supplied software packages for feasibility and practicality; attend classes, courses and training opportunities to maintain currency of expertise; and perform other duties as assigned.

Brent Herriman

IT Recruiter

C:  731-609-6061 | [log in to unmask]

Provisions Group | Provisions Technology Solutions

[log in to unmask]" alt="8B5F0FB3">Colossians 3:23