On behalf of the American Marketing Association Knoxville chapter, we're inviting all our UT colleagues and other higher ed communicators across Tennessee to a special online event on June 10. Our special guest will be UT President Randy Boyd.

President Boyd will speak on the challenges facing UT during the COVID-19 pandemic. He will share how he and his senior leadership across the system have been analyzing the problems, how solutions have been developed, and the plans to be implemented. Time has also been allocated for Q&A following Boyd's presentation.

This promises to be an informative hour-long event.

Click on the link below for more information and to register.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/june-virtual-event-everywhere-you-look-ut-tickets-105326030994?aff=odeimcmailchimp&mc_cid=2994506286&mc_eid=13d0a4c197
June Virtual Event: Everywhere You Look, UT | Featuring Randy Boyd, President - University of Tennessee System
www.eventbrite.com

Please share this link and information with your campus and professional colleagues.

We look forward seeing you June 10th!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html