Good morning everyone and happy Monday!

As many of you know, we are launching a brand new specialty license plate for TN drivers, the first that directly supports scholarships for UT students.

We have moved up our launch date and starting today, we’re actively promoting this limited-time offer. In order to have these plates publicly available in DMVs, we first must secure 1,000 preorders to send to the Department of Revenue prior to plate production. So during this initial phase, we’re aiming to receive 1,000 preorders with a $35 deposit (per plate). The supporters who take advantage of this offer will receive their plates in approximately 6 – 8 months and will be among the first plate owners in the state of Tennessee to show it off on the road. You may register for more than one if desired.

The deadline to preorder is August 15, 2020 or when we reach 1,000, whichever occurs first.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in sharing this exclusive offer with your audiences on social media and newsletters, as you are able!

Here is the webpage with more info and to preorder: alumni.utk.edu/licenseplate<https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?sid=1341&gid=2&pgid=14639&cid=25938&post_id=0>

Attached here are social graphics to share as you’re able, and here is some draft language in case helpful:

  *   Ride with pride! Get your new UT license plate and support student scholarships!
  *   Exclusive license plate for UT fans! Put your $35 deposit down today and be one of the first 1,000 Vols to show it off on the road!

Please let me know if you have any questions. We really appreciate your help!

Thanks so much and have a great week,

Emily

–––––

[signature_741355839]<https://alumni.utk.edu/>

Emily Arrowood
Director of Digital Communications

Tyson Alumni Center
1609 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-9882

[signature_2023082206]<http://facebook.com/tennalum> [signature_364515083] <https://twitter.com/tennalum>  [signature_432420880] <https://www.instagram.com/tennalum/>  [signature_516957640] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/university-of-tennessee-knoxville/>
[signature_173308004]<https://journey.utk.edu/>