Hi Communicators –

Earlier this week we released the “Volunteers in Action” feature page that highlights a collection of stories, images and videos that show how Volunteers are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and how preparations are underway to ensure we will have a safe fall semester. Thanks to all of you who submitted items for this project! It’s a great example of how students, faculty, and staff are living the Volunteer spirit. Please feel free to pass the link along through your communications:  https://features.utk.edu/volunteers-in-action  We will continue to bring visibility to it throughout the summer as well.

Have a great week,

Beth

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Beth Kurtz