Hi Communicators –

The Office of Communications & Marketing is working on a visual storytelling project that highlights the efforts of faculty, staff, and students as we continue through the pandemic. The goal of this project is not to give ourselves a pat on the back but rather to bring assurance to our audiences, especially prospective students and their families, that we are a community that prioritizes the safety of our students, faculty, and staff and that we live the Volunteer spirit through our actions.

We have a robust collection of still images and videos showing people in action to help support others through the crisis, but we’d like to reach out to everyone to see if you have images from your units that you’d like to add.

Please upload your images to this location using the following naming convention:

Your Last Name_Your College or Department

We’ll continue to collect images through this Friday, June 5.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your help!

Beth

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">

Beth Kurtz
Project Manager