Response to the Murders of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor

I hope the following message holds much meaning to you as it does to me as we are all in it.

Peace!

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning PhD Program

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/15360717/2019/2019/162

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12564-019-09604-1

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ace.20310