[External Email]

Pivoting Through Crisis: A Global Pandemic’s Impact on the Future of Library Services

05/26/2020, 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM, Live Online: http://www.facebook.com/bookexpo
COVID-19 has shifted the ways communities live, learn, work, play and even read.  This current crisis has seen library leaders and their teams provide more immediate and strategic responses that leverage community partnerships and a spirit of innovation to help libraries meet today's challenges and continue to demonstrate the critical role of libraries as vital community anchors.
Moderator
Veronda PitchfordAssistant DirectorCalifa Group
Panelist
Kelvin WatsonDirectorBroward County Libraries
Michelle JeskeCity LibrarianDenver Public Library
Jennifer PearsonDirectorMarshall County Memorial Library, Tennessee
Miguel FigueroaDirectorCenter for the Future of Libraries, American Library Association

OTHER SESSIONS TODAY:
https://www.bookexpoamerica.com/en/Whats-Happening/BookExpo-Online/BookExpo-Online-Sessions/#

 - - -
[log in to unmask]" class="">
Donald B. Reynolds, Jr.
P.O. Box 278
Talbott, Tennessee 37877
865.475.2030
2019-2021 Past President; 2014-17, 2018-19 President, Friends of Tennessee Libraries (FOTL)
      Web Site   Facebook Page   Friends Ethical Statement   Parent Tips for Reading Aloud   Tool Kit for Building Friends Group
Retired Director, Nolichucky Regional Library, Tennessee
Founding Director/Former President, Association for Rural and Small Libraries
Rural & Small Library Directors’ Tool Kit

[log in to unmask]" class="">

DISCLAIMER:
  This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty
and in no way are to be considered flaws.

Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
~  Robert J. Sawyer

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
~  Aesop

I believe without laughter there’s no point at all.
~ Lauren Bacall

Be Happy.  It's one way of being wise.
~ Sidone Gabrielle Colette

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet!

Since retiring, I wake up in the morning with nothing to do -
and by bedtime it's only half done.
~ Bill Yates, small society

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things -
right now, I'm so far behind, I will never die.
~ Anonymous

May the good Lord make you smart enough to live in a small town.
~ Radio news announcer in The Runaway Bride

He who reads books knows more.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
~ Harry Truman

Take change by the hand before it takes you by the throat.
~ Sam McKinney

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.
~ Irene Peter