[External Email]

Hi –

At the end of the month Kids InfoBits will be updated and newly named Gale in Context: Elementary.  Here is some additional information to help prepare for the upcoming changes.  This information is also available on www.tntel.info.

What do I have to do to prepare for the update?

On May 29th, the database and name will automatically update. Links will not change. If you are using Gale Pages, the name and icon will update automatically. On the 29th, you will need to update the database name and icon. I’ll send them out on the 28th but they will also be available on Gale Support on the same day.

How can I learn more about the changes to Gale In Context: Elementary?

·        Recorded Webinar

·        Slides

·        Gale Training Resource Guide

·        Upcoming Webinar on June 2, 2020 at 1:30-2:30 CT/ 2:30-3:30 ET

Where can I find the new icon and marketing materials?

Marketing materials will be available on May 28th on https://support.gale.com/products/itke.

What do I need to do?

Between now and May 29th, learn more about the new changes by watching the Recorded Webinar. On May 29th, you can update the name, icons and links to training materials found on Gale Support.

If you are doing a training for teachers before May 29th and need access to a demo space, please email me!

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

403 7th Avenue North

Nashville, TN 37243

Phone: 615-532-4627

Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline