[External Email]

Hi!

Since the CARES grant is a new grant and lots of people have lots of questions, it might be useful to have a webinar so you can ask! I’ll also be going over the grant as a whole.

https://sostsla.adobeconnect.com/wed/  - the webinar link

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 – the date

1:00pm CST – the time

Come join me!

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline