[External Email]
Hi,

Since this is a new grant, there are a lot of questions about items being eligible.  I thought since this grant has a quicker turnaround than usual, I'd provide a list of what's been asked, and whether it is eligible on either the CARES grant or the Tech grant.  I'll be keeping this updated, and sending it out probably once a week until the application deadline.  I've included the grant application as well, just in case you need it.

I know it can be a bit confusing having two grants out at the same time.  However, I wanted to be sure that you knew of your opportunities in order to make the best decision on which grant to use for what you are interested in purchasing.

If you have additional questions about eligible items or anything else regarding either this grant or the tech grant, please feel free to ask!  I'll answer just about anything!

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson
Director of Planning and Development
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-741-1923
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>