From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan L. Jennings
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [{External}] Disinfecting returned books

[External Email]

Hi all:

  For those of you still circulating and processing returned library items, could you share with all of us what procedures you are doing to ensure materials are disinfected?  Also, any tips about how you are keeping your workers safe as they work with materials returned.

Thank you!

Susan J

Susan L. Jennings
Dean, Library Services