[External Email]

The TLA Honors and Awards Committee would like you to join us in celebrating the TLA 2020 Powering Limitless Opportunities Honors and Awards recipients. We are so proud of each of these very deserving honorees who have gone above and beyond in their communities to make their libraries a better place. Please take this moment to review and acknowledge their individual accomplishments as leaders in our field and our society.

Thank you,

Marissa Snead

--
Marissa Snead
Systems Business Coordinator & HR

Sevier County Public Library System
408 High Street
Sevierville, TN 37862
(865) 365-1419 Phone

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by others is strictly prohibited.