[External Email]

Happy Friday, everyone!

You’ve likely noticed that many of you have received your funding notification from USAC for the FY20 – yay!  If you were funded in these first two waves, you should have received email notification letting you know your FCDL (funding commitment decision letter) is available.  You’ll need to access that letter and here’s how;

How to I access my FCDL?

  1. Log into your EPC portal - E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC)
  2. Scroll down to “Notifications” and use the drop-down menu to select “Funding Commitment Decision Letter” and use the second drop-down menu under that to select “2020” as the funding year.
  3. This should bring up your letter.  Just click on “view notification” to view.

Next Steps
 1. Work with your service provider(s) to determine if your bills will be discounted or if you will request reimbursement from USAC after paying the undiscounted cost for the services you receive.
 2. Review the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) requirements and file the FCC Form 486 (Service Confirmation and CIPA Certification Form). The deadline to submit this form is 120 days from the date of this letter or from the service start date (whichever is later).  Most of you will likely have a service start date of July 1, 2020, so your deadline would be October 28, 2020.

I disagree with my FCDL.  How do I appeal?

If you disagree with the information on your FCDL, there is an appeal process.  This is outlined in the letter attached to your FCDL notification email, but in short:

  1. You can appeal or request a waiver of decision in your letter within 60 calendar days of the FCDL letter.  This appeal process is available under “appeals” in the EPC portal.

Here is a list of libraries and library systems funded in Waves 1 and 2 so far:

ALTAMONT PUBLIC LIBRARY

ART CIRCLE PUBLIC LIBRARY

BEERSHEBA SPRINGS LIBRARY

BOLIVAR HARDEMAN CO LIBRARY

C. E. Weldon Public Library

CARROLL COUNTY LIBRARY

CHATTANOOGA-HAMILTON CO LIB

CHESTER COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

City of Coalmont

CLARKSVILLE-MONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

CLAY COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

COFFEE COUNTY LANNOM MEM LIB

COFFEE COUNTY MANCHESTER PUBLIC LIBRARY

CROCKETT MEMORIAL LIBRARY

DANDRIDGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY

DEER LODGE PUBLIC LIBRARY

DeKalb County Government

DeKalb County Government

DICKSON COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

DR. NATHAN PORTER MEMORIAL LIBRARY

E G FISHER PUBLIC LIBRARY

FALLING WATER RIVER REGIONAL LIBRARY

GLEASON PUBLIC LIBRARY

HALLS PUBLIC LIBRARY

HAMILTON PARKS PUBLIC LIBRARY

HARDIN COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

HAWKINS COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM

HAWKINS COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM

HAWKINS COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM

IRVING MEEK JR. MEMORIAL LIBRARY

JACKSON-MADISON COUNTY PUB LIB

JEFFERSON CITY LIBRARY

KNOX COUNTY PUBLIC LIB SYSTEM

KNOX COUNTY PUBLIC LIB SYSTEM

LAUDERDALE COUNTY LIBRARY

LEWIS COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

LIBRARY NORTH

MACON COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM

MACON COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM

MARIE ELLISON MEMORIAL LIBRARY

MARSHALL CO MEMORIAL LIBRARY

MAY JUSTUS MEMORIAL LIBRARY

MCCONNICO MEMORIAL LIBRARY

MCIVER'S GRANT PUBLIC LIBRARY

MCKENZIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY

MOORE COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

MUNFORD MEMORIAL LIBRARY

NASHVILLE-DAVIDSON CO LIBRARY

NASHVILLE-DAVIDSON CO LIBRARY

NED R. MCWHERTER WEAKLEY COUNTY LIBRARY

NEWBERN CITY LIBRARY

OBION COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

OCOEE RIVER REGIONAL LIBRARY

ORENA HUMPHREY PUBLIC LIBRARY

PALMER PUBLIC LIBRARY

PARROTTSVILLE COMMUNITY LIBRARY

PERRY COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM

PERRY COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM

PETROS PUBLIC LIBRARY

PUTNAM COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

PUTNAM COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

PUTNAM COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

PUTNAM COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

PUTNAM COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

Rutherford County Library System

Rutherford County Library System

Rutherford County Library System

Rutherford County Library System

SCOTT COUNTY FINANCE OFFICE

SEQUATCHIE CO PUBLIC LIBRARY

SEVIER COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

SEVIER COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

SEVIER COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

SHARON PUBLIC LIBRARY

SOUTH CHEATHAM PUBLIC LIBRARY

STEWART COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

STOKELY MEMORIAL LIBRARY

Stokes Brown Public Library

STONES RIVER REGIONAL LIBRARY

SULLIVAN COUNTY LIBRARY

SULLIVAN COUNTY LIBRARY

SUNBRIGHT PUBLIC LIBRARY

SWEETWATER PUBLIC LIBRARY

TELLICO PLAINS PUBLIC LIBRARY

TENNESSEE STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES

TRACY CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY

W G RHEA PUBLIC LIBRARY

WARTBURG PUBLIC LIBRARY

WAYNE COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM

WESTMORELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY

WHITE COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

WHITE HOUSE PUBLIC LIBRARY

WHITE PINE PUBLIC LIBRARY

CHATTANOOGA-HAMILTON CO LIB

CHATTANOOGA-HAMILTON CO LIB

CHATTANOOGA-HAMILTON CO LIB

FRANKLIN COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY

MILDRED FIELDS PUBLIC LIBRARY

All the best,

Liz

Liz Thigpen Schreck, Director

Ocoee River Regional Library

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

718 George St., NW, Athens, TN 37303

Phone (423) 745-5194 – office;  (423) 649-1583 - direct

Regional Toll Free - (855) 692-8186

Fax (423) 649-1501

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline