Hello All,

I hope you are staying well. I am serving on the committee of Brittany Panos (CCed here), a graduate student in Wildlife, who is working on a paper relating land cover change and bird populations around Knoxville, and there is a remote sensing classification portion of the project. Are there any students in Geography with a remote sensing background that would be interested in working on some RS analysis for this paper? You would be an author on the publication, and I am happy to advise. If you would like more information about this, please email Brittany and I. Thank you, and I hope you consider this opportunity.

Best,
Hannah
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Skype: hvherrero
h[log in to unmask]

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Guest Editor Applied Sciences Special Issue:
Dynamics of the Global Savanna and Grasslands Biomes

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.