Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers,
Kurt Butefish and I have learned about an opportunity for a paid GIS internship this summer in Nashville. If you are interested, please see the requirements below. In order to facilitate moving this internship through the host's human resources department, we need to move very quickly on this.

Requirements

  *   Current student OR graduating senior
  *   Completed GEOG311 PLUS one additional GIS course
  *   Ability to work online AND ability to work in person in Nashville
  *   Complete virtual interview with internship host

If you are interested in this internship, please send me a copy of your updated resume by this Friday, May 8th at 12:00 pm ET. Remember, for your resume, no one knows what is included in a course like GEOG311 or GEOG411. Employers want to know what skills you developed, what projects you worked on, and your accomplishments.

Have a great rest of your week - Don't forget to join us tomorrow afternoon for our second Zoom-side chat session. I'll send the details out this afternoon.

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator
Geography Department, UT Knoxville
209A Burchfiel Geography Building