Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below from Alyssa Cannistraci.

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well. A huge congratulations to the 2020 graduates! If you are interested (or even considering slightly) graduate school, please find this recorded Zoom meeting link below. A few geography graduate students sat down to offer practical advice on graduate school. Topics covered included applications, identifying potential advisors, daily research responsibilities, work-life balance, and more! This is an excellent opportunity to learn about graduate school from current graduate students. We hope this information is useful and informative.

Have a great day,

Alyssa Cannistraci