Geographers and Sustainers – Please see below from Alyssa Cannistraci.
Hello all,
I hope everyone is doing well. A huge congratulations to the 2020 graduates! If you are interested (or even considering slightly) graduate school, please find this recorded Zoom meeting link below. A few geography graduate students sat down to offer practical advice on graduate school. Topics covered included applications, identifying potential advisors, daily research responsibilities, work-life balance, and more! This is an excellent opportunity to learn about graduate school from current graduate students. We hope this information is useful and informative.

Link to recorded Zoom meeting: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jOLYVLpxS4QhJc0Dkw4aR6811NneYGhc/view?usp=sharing

Have a great day,
Alyssa Cannistraci