FYI

From: Bryce Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 3:33 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Programmer Position - Referred by Danielle Dami

[External Email]

Hi Michael,

My name is Bryce and I am a Technical Recruiter with Apex Systems. I had found Danielle Dami on LinkedIn and contacted her about a GIS Programmer position. She referred me to you and said you may be a good resource for candidates. I will include the job description below and you can forward it onto anyone who you feel might be a fit, along with my information. Any help is much appreciated. Take care!

Title: GIS Programmer

Location: Chattanooga, TN

Clearance Required: Ability to Obtain Public Trust

Job Responsibilities

Technical Requirements:

Education: Bachelors Required

Thank you,

Bryce Buck | Technical Recruiter

Apex Systems

4870 Sadler Road, Suite 200, Glen Allen, Virginia 23060

Office: 804-545-7724 | Cell: 919-448-6771

[log in to unmask]  | www.apexsystems.com | Privacy Policy

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Learn more about what sets us apart in the industry in our Year in Review

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.