FYI

From: Bryce Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 3:33 PM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Programmer Position - Referred by Danielle Dami

[External Email]
Hi Michael,

My name is Bryce and I am a Technical Recruiter with Apex Systems. I had found Danielle Dami on LinkedIn and contacted her about a GIS Programmer position. She referred me to you and said you may be a good resource for candidates. I will include the job description below and you can forward it onto anyone who you feel might be a fit, along with my information. Any help is much appreciated. Take care!

Title: GIS Programmer

Location: Chattanooga, TN

Clearance Required: Ability to Obtain Public Trust

Job Responsibilities:

  *   Provide support in developing design and program specifications
  *   Develop program specifications and validate program accuracy by preparing unit test plans/scenarios and evaluating results against plans
  *   Provide support to systems analyst in determining appropriate technical solutions
  *   Able to develop code for the medium to complex programs
  *   Act as a resource to guide, instruct, and / or monitor team members in coding techniques, technical and user procedures, and established standards
  *   Modify new or existing programs to reflect changes in systems requirements
  *   Prepare work unit packages which include:  source code, documentation, unit test data/plans, debugging, and evaluating test results against expected results
  *   Complete evaluation, coding, testing, and documenting of solutions to SIRs
  *   Perform assigned maintenance to project libraries and data files, to help ensure program code and file are available for use
  *   Document and resolve work unit issues"

Technical Requirements:

  *   SRI ArcGIS (Geographic Information System) (+2 years)
  *   IBM Tririga (+2 years)

Education: Bachelors Required

Thank you,

Bryce Buck | Technical Recruiter
Apex Systems
4870 Sadler Road, Suite 200, Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Office: 804-545-7724 | Cell: 919-448-6771
[log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask] > | www.apexsystems.com <http://www.apexsystems.com/> | Privacy Policy<https://www.apexsystems.com/Pages/PrivacyPolicy.aspx>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
► Learn more about what sets us apart in the industry in our Year in Review<https://www.2018.apexsystems.com/>

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.