Dear UTK Students,

I hope this email finds you adapting to classes online. I know it's tough, but please know that the Veterans Resource Center is here to help you. Attached please find a flyer regarding your VA benefits payments. We are required to report grades of NC to the VA. This could cause you to be in overpayment and incur debt with VA. The flyer explains grades of NC and how this could affect you.

As always please talk with your academic advisor and us before making any decisions that may impact your VA benefits.

Jayetta M. Rogers

Director, Veterans Resource Center

University of Tennessee, Knoxville