[External Email]

Unfortunately this year’s TLA conference was cancelled.  However, I encourage you to take your conference presentation idea and turn it into an article for Tennessee Libraries!  Our next publication will be in June, and we’d love to have an article from you whether it was a conference presentation or another ideas you would like to write about and share with your peers.

https://www.tnla.org/page/33

Sincerely,

The Tennessee Libraries editing team

Sharon Holderman

Coordinator of Public Services
Associate Professor

Volpe Library, Tennessee Tech University

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sholderman