[External Email]

Good morning!

Just wanted to share and highlight some resources for high school students.

Financial Aid Resources - THEC/TSAC Webinars

AP Practice Tests

Advanced Placement (AP) Tests are scheduled for the first part of May. The College Board has provided some preparation resources but if you need more, we have you covered!  Testing & Education Reference Center has practice tests and study guides for many of the AP courses.  Just sign up for a free account and start practicing!

Student Emotional Wellness Ebooks

Gale has opened up many Emotional Wellness ebooks that may be useful for students and parents dealing with so many unknowns.

ACT Practice Tests and Resources

As ACT dates have moved to this summer, Testing and Education Reference Center has lots of great resources to help you prepare for the test. Same drill as the AP tests just sign up for a free account and start practicing!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of TEL! There are so many resources to help with homework, projects and finding jobs and internships. Let me know if you need any assistance!

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

403 7th Avenue North

Nashville, TN 37243

Phone: 615-532-4627

Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline