[External Email]

Dear Library Instruction Tennessee Community,

It is with much sadness and disappointment that the steering committee informs you of our decision to cancel LIT 2020 in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19. After two successful years, we were eagerly awaiting the Third Annual Library Instruction TN (LIT) Conference. We received many excellent submissions and know that it would have been a great conference. However, the health of the library community is of greater importance than hosting a conference at this time.

Thank you for your continued interest and support in LIT. We hope to see you all in 2021!

If you have any questions, please contact:

Email: [log in to unmask]

Facebook: LIT Library Instruction Tennessee

Twitter: https://twitter.com/libinstructtn

Cathy M Farley
Executive Director
Tennessee Library Association