[External Email]

The ACRL Distance Learning Section Instruction Group invites you to participate in our 2nd annual Virtual Poster Session this week (April 13-17, 2020)! Over 30 posters about online teaching and learning practices are available to view, and presenters are available to answer questions. This event is free and open to all. No registration is necessary; simply visit the link above starting today!

The posters are focused on a variety of topics related to distance library instruction, and are organized under the following five tracks:

These posters may have embedded content such as video and audio, in addition to images and text. Hear from voices of current online students and seasoned library workers looking to share their learning!

We encourage you to leave your thoughts and questions in the comment sections of the posters! Poster presenters will be available between April 13-17 to respond. This format should lead to interesting and vibrant conversations between presenters and viewers.  Be sure to check back to see how the conversations progress!

Once you’ve visited the Virtual Poster Session, please fill out a survey to let us know what you thought!

Ruth Slagle
Instruction Librarian
Jackson State Community College
(731) 424-3520 ext. 50572