[External Email]
The State Library and Archives, in conjunction with Secretary Hargett's office, has developed publicity materials to help remind the public and government leaders that libraries are important anchor institutions. Please help us distribute these items.

  1.  Press release about what libraries are doing. This has been sent to local media, but if library directors will send it to their media contacts it will get broader distribution. If you have local pictures of your activities, be sure to attach them.
  2.  Flyer outlining the ways libraries are serving during the quarantine. This is being mailed to city and county mayors. Please feel free to forward it to board members, Friends  and other community leaders.
  3.  Social Media Graphic to share on your library's Facebook and other platforms. Add details to clarify which services are offered at your library.

I am grateful for the dedication and creativity so many of you have shown in providing services. Please reach out to your Regional and State Library staff if we can help - we are working remotely but willing and able to help.

Chuck Sherrill

Charles A. Sherrill
State Librarian and Archivist
Office of Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243-0312
(615) 741-7996

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>