From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dinah Harris
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Protective Shields

*** This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email - STS-Security. ***

[External Email]

We are contemplating the addition of plexiglass shields of some form or shape at the circulation desk. I really don't like the idea because I love feeling the energy of the patron, but it looks like it might be a necessary evil at the present. Have any of you done that? If so, could you send me pictures?

--

Dinah Harris, Director
Jackson-Madison County Library

Jackson, TN 38301