[External Email]

Hello, hello,

Patrick here with Humanities Tennessee. Hope you're doing well.

Our
Young Writers' Workshop (where high school students have the opportunity to explore their writing passion and hone their craft among peers and under the encouragement of professional, published writers) will be ONLINE this summer. The cost will be zero dollars.

If you know of a student or students who'd be interested in spending a week with other students, writing with professionals, we'd be grateful if you could pass along the information to them.

For more info and to apply please visit: https://www.youngwritersworkshop.org/

------

YOUNG WRITERS' WORKSHOP: WORLD WIDE WEB EDITION 2020

WHO
High School students (ages 14*-18 as of June 2020) who have a sincere interest in creative writing. *This year: returning students who will be 13 may apply.

WHR
Though the workshop has taken place in locals throughout Tennessee such as Martin, Lebanon and Harrogate, this year, it'll be online. Links and the like will be sent to participants who will join faculty and other young writers in real time on the internet.

$
The cost to attend this year's (online) workshop will be zero dollars. Should you or someone you know like to join folks who give money to support this program, great! Donations can be sent here.

NET
We'll likely be meeting via "zoom" or a similar software. This'll require a computer with a steady-ish network connection. If you do not have access to internet and/or a workable device please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

NUM
The maximum number of students to teacher at the workshop is 12:1. This ensures that all students receive personal attention and instruction from the Workshop’s exceptional faculty and staff.

WHN
June 7 to 12, 2020

DAY

Sunday

7:00 p.m. Meet and Greet

Monday thru Friday

9:00-11:30 a.m. | Warm Up & Morning class

1:00-3:00 p.m. | Afternoon class
3:00-4:00 p.m | (Optional) Office hours
7:00 p.m. | Evening Program/activities

schedule subject to change!

-------
Applicants encouraged to submit ASAP.

Should you have any questions or like more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks!
Patrick

Humanities Tennessee
807 Main Street | Suite B