Dear Geographers and Sustainers:

More good news for and about our students!  Geography major Anna LaFollette's 2020 Summer Undergrad Research proposal is in line for funding from UT's Office of Undergraduate Research!   There are some COVID-19 scheduling issues to work out as to when the project she plans in my lab can take place, but I'm confident that one way or another she will be able to get and use this award.  Congratulations, Anna!

If you follow our Department's twitter page, you know this already, but I wanted to share the information more widely with our department listservs.

Good to have this happy student news at this time of difficulty!

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography