Hi folks:

Some wonderful news has been making its way across social media, but allow me to announce it formally.

I am very happy to inform you that our own Jordan Brasher has recently been offered (and he has accepted) a tenure-track faculty position in Geography at Columbus State University (GA).

Jordan joins a vibrant group of colleagues in a Department of History & Geography committed to excellent teaching/ mentorship and community-engaged scholarship and outreach.  Lucky for us, he will remain in the SEDAAG region.

Please join me in congratulating Jordan.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor of Geography

Betty Lynn Hendrickson Professor of Social Science

Department of Geography, University of Tennessee

Voice: (865) 974-0406, Email: [log in to unmask]

Founder & Co-Coordinator, Tourism RESET

Past President, American Association of Geographers (2017-18)