Geographers and Sustainers,

First, thank you for your support for the awards ceremony, especially for sharing so many pictures of your experiences as part of our department. I’m looking forward to combining them all tonight.

Below is the information for joining the awards ceremony on Thursday 4/23/2020. Please note that there is a password to join the meeting from your computer (burchfiel) and a numeric password if you are joining by phone (170330). Feel free to share this invitation with your friends and family if they want to celebrate your accomplishments with you, but please do NOT post the invitation details online.

Dr. Ron Kalafsky and I will be signed into the Zoom session starting at 3:30 pm ET. You are welcome to stop by and join us at this time or use this time to sort out any technology issues. The awards ceremony will start at 3:40 pm ET. We anticipate that the awards ceremony will last about 30 minutes. I’ll keep the Zoom session open until 6:00 pm ET in case any of you want to stick around to chat with your classmates.

If you know of anyone that is currently not receiving the Club Geography Listserv emails, please pass this on to them.

Agenda (all times are in Eastern Time Zone):

3:30 – 3:40 Sign in and sort out Tech issues

3:40 – 4:15 Awards Ceremony

4:15 – 6:00 Open Zoom session

If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

We are all looking forward to celebrating these accomplishments with you.

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department, UT Knoxville

209A Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

(865) 974-5348

https://gislab.utk.edu

Hi there,

Michael Camponovo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Geography Undergrad Virtual Awards Ceremony

Time: Apr 23, 2020 03:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/98973139143

    Password: burchfiel

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16468769923,98973139143#  or +13126266799,98973139143#

Or Telephone:

    Dial:

    +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)

    +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)

    +1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)

    +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)

    +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)

    +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)

    Meeting ID: 989 7313 9143

    International numbers available: https://tennessee.zoom.us/u/acWdVvg96G

Or an H.323/SIP room system:

    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)

    Meeting ID: 989 7313 9143

    Password: 170330

    SIP: [log in to unmask]

    Password: 170330