Dear all,

One of our graduates from last year sent me an email about possible job positions teaching at a high school in Tulsa.  If you have any interest or further questions about the position feel free to contact Kendrick Kronthal, he can provide you with more information.  Below you will find his contact info.

Solange.

 I’m reaching out to see if you can pass on a word about some job opportunities for upcoming Geography graduates.

The school I work at, Tulsa Honor Academy is having a tough time finding teachers for next year, especially with schools being closed. We have a lot of job opportunities as we are both a middle and high school, and the high school has only been open for a year.

https://app.hirenimble.com/jobs/tulsahonor

Attached is the link to see all of the opportunities that are available. It really is a pretty solid place to work, and THA has shown really great results in the past. If they have any questions, they can reach out to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> as well as my personal number (615) 894-1733.

Again, I hope you are doing well!! I also wanted to say thank you for preparing me for the real world! I think about my classes often when planning , as I am now teaching 7th grade World Geography.

Best,

Kendrick F. Kronthal