Good Evening Undergraduate Geography and Sustainability Majors,

The annual departmental awards ceremony will be taking place next Thursday, April 23, 2020, from 3:40 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern Time virtually, using your new favorite software, Zoom. In order to prepare for the ceremony, we need some help from you to help make this event as special as we can under the circumstances. Please review the short list below and respond as necessary.

  1. Please reserve the date/time of April 23, 2020 from 3:40 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern Time if you would like to join us for the virtual awards ceremony.
  2. Graduating Seniors – Please review the list of names at the bottom of this email. If you think you are graduating in Spring 2020 (or Summer 2020) and your name isn’t on this list, contact your advisor ASAP.
  3. Graduating Seniors – We would like to honor you at the ceremony. Please send me a professional photograph of yourself that we can share during the ceremony. The deadline to send me your picture is Tuesday April 21, 2020.
  4. Graduating Seniors - Do you have candid photos that represent your time here at UTK as a geographer or sustainer? We will be compiling a montage of photos to share during the ceremony. Please send me a few no later than April 21, 2020.
  5. Graduating Seniors – Please keep an eye on your email over the next few days. You may be contacted to provide additional information for the ceremony.
  6. Faculty and Staff – Do you have candid photos of any of our graduating seniors that would be appropriate to share for use during the ceremony? If so, please send me those no later than April 21, 2020.

You will be receiving a follow up email with instructions on how to join the virtual awards ceremony, the meeting password, etc. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the Undergraduate Awards Planning Committee (I’m not sure if we’re really a committee) members Dr. Solange Munoz, Dr. Melissa Hinten, Dr. Yingkui Li, or Michael Camponovo.

Graduating Seniors (Geography)

Allen, Alexandra

Allen, Veronica

Estes, Jared

Ford, Adriana

Goldade, Kyle

Hill, Megan

Karrick, Nickolas

Massey, Mitchell

Miners, Sean

Richards, Michael

Steckler, Morgan

Thoms, Catherine

Webb, Alex

Young, Olivia

Snover, Charles

Graduating Seniors (Sustainability)

Butler, Bailey

Bocik, Kaitlyn

Gang, Elijah

Lee, Miranda

Upshaw, Amanda

White, Andrew

Cooper, Dylan

Stay safe, take care of your loved ones, and be compassionate to each other,

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department, UT Knoxville

209A Burchfiel Geography Building