Geographers and Sustainers,

Some of you may be interested in participating in this year’s virtual ESRI user conference in July. ESRI always has great keynote speakers with a focus on environmental, social justice, and community interests. In addition, ESRI uses this time to announce new products and offer a variety of training opportunities. UTK Geography students are eligible to register for free. The virtual conference will last several days, but you will be free to attend only those parts of interest to you. This is the first time that ESRI has offered an event like this online…so we’ll see how it goes.

What: ESRI Virtual User Conference

Dates: July 13-15, 2020

Where: Online

Cost: 0$ 😊

Proof of Enrollment: copy of your student ID, course schedule, etc

What if I graduate in May? – You are currently registering as a student, so you’re good.

How to Register

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department, UT Knoxville