We are looking for recommendations for interesting, fun, motivational, or inspiring online
trainings. There are a ton of resources for management level, but we are looking for front line
staff resources.

I am looking for unique things like TED Talks and webinars that are inspiring and fun. Many of
our staff have been at the university for a long time and have done the EOD courses, so we
are wanting some fresh ideas.

Is there anything you have seen or participated in that really gave you "oxygen" or a fresh
perspective or inspired you?

Please send to Moira at [log in to unmask]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html