Dear Student Veterans,

I hope you are all doing well and adjusting to online learning. You may also be experiencing challenges and feel overwhelmed at times. The Veteran's Resource Center cares about you and is committed to helping you have a successful semester. The attached document includes updates and information to help you navigate this situation.  We are operational so please reach out if you need assistance at 865-974-5420 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]
Jayetta M. Rogers
Director